Outdoor Gym Equipment
Discover a new way to improve health and save money!
Do you want to find an easy money saving way to get clients to fall in love with your Shopping center, Hotel, Health club or Recreation area?
Looking for an affordable fitness installation for your school, college, park or game lodge?
Are you in charge of a government department looking to stretch the budget for a Fitness facility? Recreational installation? Training College?
Then join the international trend and buy into the idea of Outdoor Fitness Equipment. After reading this article feel free to call me now to discuss your requirements.
Do you feel that you need to see more information? Call me to hear how else we can assist you with the best combination of services and affordable prices.
You can call now on 071 863 7398 or mail me immediately
What Is outdoor equipment?
Think of it as a jungle gym, playground and adventure park for adults.
Let’s face it, the great outdoors will always have a special appeal, especially in South Africa with our incredible climate.
One of the reasons that gyms in South Africa do not generate the same membership numbers as they do overseas, is that fact that the climate in the UK and parts of Europe can be downright miserable.
It is no coincidence then that the people in those countries often seek out activities which can be performed indoors. We are however an outdoor population!
Following hot on the heels of the South African Boot Camp explosion; the Outdoor equipment craze is sure to be a winner.
So where might you find these installations?
The original concept comes from China, where exercising outside is more popular (and practical) than inside.
The trend is also taking off in Australia, the US, Korea and parts of Europe, including the UK, Spain and Portugal. In Florida, the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Sea World International Centre has installed 15 pieces of outdoor fitness equipment as part of a fitness trail which circles the hotel’s manmade lake.
In the USA installations have taken place in the following places:
- Lifestyle Estates
- Commercial gyms
- Retirement homes and for senior citizens
- Parks and recreation
- Private homes
- Walking trails
- Game lodges
- Camping grounds
- Golf courses
- Cruise ships
- Military bases
- Petrol stations and service stations
- Business Parks
- Shopping centers
Do you feel that you need to see more information? Call me to hear how else we can assist you in achieving your goals quickly. We offer exeptional service at affordable prices. You can call now on 071 863 7398 or mail me immediately
And what are the advantages?
They are too numerous to mention exhaustively, but here are some:
- It’s different. (And it’s not really exercise; it’s FUN)
- It’s Green. Companies are under pressure to show that they have “green Credentials”
- Suits all ages.
- Suits all fitness levels.
- Makes exercise fun again.
- Ideal for community fitness, where gyms may be inaccessible or too expensive
- Bodyweight exercises ideal for children and those looking for low impact exercise.
- Easy and structured workouts. Well designed equipment very similar to the movements you would find in a gym.
- Inexpensive to install and cheap for the users.
- Unintimidating and far away from the “jocks” in the gym.
- Outside in tranquil surroundings.
- No expensive rentals for the owners.
- No electricity because it is “People Powered!”
- Easy to maintain.
- Green exercise improves mental health.
- Promotes use of public and outdoor spaces.
- Vandal proof design.
- Aligned with government policy.
- Promotes family activity
There are five categories of Outdoor Fitness Equipment:
- Warm up and stretching
- Balance and flexibility
- Core Strength
- Upper and Lower Body Strength
They can be used in various combinations from a small home gym installation, (including wheelchair access)
to a full scale outdoor gym installation.
Do you feel that you need to see more information? Call me to hear how else we can assist you in achieving your goals quickly. We offer exceptional service at affordable prices. You can call now on 071 863 7398 or mail me immediately
Call me to arrange a full analysis of your needs including all areas of fitness and fitness equipment.
In association with