The CrossCore War Machine 180 Rotational Bodyweight Training System
Locked-N-Loaded deactivates the pulley rotation and stabilizes the handles for exercising without the pulley.
PULL THE PIN and the CrossCore180 turns any workout into a rotational, multi-planar body assault.
• Patent Pending “Locked-N-Loaded” mode fully locks the pulley wheel into “static mode” with the use of a magnetic pin, which greatly adds to the stability of the CrossCore180 when in use.
• The Locked-N-Loaded magnetic pin can be easily removed (Pull The Pin) at any time and stored at the top of the pulley. Unlocking the pulley puts the CrossCore180 in “open mode” and allows for more advanced exercises or for freeweights and resistance straps to be used.
• Handles clip in at the top of the CrossCore180 for exercises where the pulley is not needed and handles need to be higher off the ground (such as knee raises and pull ups)
• Self leveling handles. The CrossCore180’s Patent Pending pulley system assures the user will never have to re-adjust the height of the handles during an exercise when in “open mode”.
• Foot cradle padding keeps straps from cutting into the legs and arms when performing certain exercises like knee raises and hamstring curls.These cradles open and close for a snug fit while exercising.
• Handles are interchangeable with other cable attachments such as ankle straps, D handles, rope attachments and more.
• Rope length can quickly and safely be shortened to any length to add versatility to your exercise routine. Adjustment is only needed on one side!
• Counter weights (maximum 50 lbs), such as a Kettlebell or resistance band, can be added to one side to provide resistance on the other. The CrossCore180 is the only “suspension type” of trainer on the planet to use body weight, freeweight and resistance bands as a means of resistance.
• Resistance for most exercises can be increased or decreased in “micro increments” simply by moving the feet forward or backward.
• A crossover (same as cable crossover) can be created by spacing two CrossCore180’s about 8′ apart and then using weighted resistance, such as a Kettlebell. This creates an unbelievable workout solution for those situated in isolated areas, such as our Troops.
• The built in Door Anchor is included FREE and is always attached to the anchor strap and ready to use at any time. PVC coated so it will not scratch.
• Optional Ceiling/Wall Anchor allows user to create an anchor point for the strap when one is not already available. (see instructions for mounting info BEFORE installing)• Take it with you! Your CrossCore180® can go with you to the park, to the gym, on vacation or wherever you’d like to go for a change of pace and it all fits into a convenient carry bag. If you are in the military, the CrossCore180 literally solves all your past problems with trying to source fitness equipment while out in remote areas.
Call Miles on 071 63 7398 or email me on
• Total weight rating is approximately 1,000 lbs. This is a commercial grade piece of equipment and will hold up to whatever you throw at it.